Re: [Evolution] Authentication failed.

On Tue, 2018-09-11 at 09:40 +0200, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
Anything particular I can look for in the log?

        Hi,
try to mark the place where the Evolution asked for the credentials.
What preceded to it (I've no idea how far above it) and what will
follow may help. It's expected to receive 401 responses from the server
at the beginning. The server may give a reason for the 401 response, I
hope. You may check also for the Persistent-Auth header, which is being
checked since [1].
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-ews/issues/8