[Evolution] Authentication failed.

I am running Evolution 3.28.5 on Antergos using Gnome as my desktop and I was wondering about the EWS
support...

I have added my Exchange account and I have access to my emails and my calendar. But I constantly get errors
telling me Authentication failed, which I
can just dismiss and Evolution works without any problems again. I also constantly get asked for username and
password for the calendar, even though I
have checked the "save password" box. I can just click OK and it works fine again..
This is really annoying so I was wondering if this is the way the EWS plugin works or is there something I
can do to get rid of this? Or is this
caused by our Exchange server at work and there is nothing I can do?

Regards,

BTJ