Re: [Evolution] Authentication failed.

On Tue, 2018-09-11 at 09:02 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Tue, 2018-09-11 at 08:57 +0200, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:

It's not only the calendar no, the Authention failed is for the email
folders and for the calendar, I keep getting an authentication
request..

      Hi,
if also for email, then it's easier to run evolution with EWS debugging
on, instead of the calendar factory. That is:

   $ EWS_DEBUG=2 evolution &>log.txt

The note about private information in the log from my previous mail
applies here as well.
      Bye,
      Milan

Anything particular I can look for in the log?

BTJ