Re: [Evolution] Authentication failed.

On Tue, 2018-09-11 at 08:39 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Tue, 2018-09-11 at 08:22 +0200, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:

I have added my Exchange account and I have access to my emails and
my calendar. But I constantly get errors telling me Authentication
failed...

      Hi,
is there any pattern when the authentication errors is shown? I do not
know, like when network changes or such? Is it only about the calendar?
If yes, could you run the calendar factory with EWS debugging on to see
what happens on the wire, please? The command would be:

No pattern, this is on my workstation with ethernet cable and fiber connection, so network is stable.
It's not only the calendar no, the Authention failed is for the email folders and for the calendar, I keep
getting an authentication request..

BTJ