Re: [Evolution] Muting Error Messages in main window

On Tue, 2016-10-25 at 12:42 +0400, Emre Erenoglu wrote:
On Tuesday, October 25, 2016, Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve> wrote:

On the contrary, often when I suspect something is wrong it's because
some activity (fetching a message, refreshing a folder, ..) seems to be
taking too long. If they were flashing by I wouldn't be worried about
them.

Interesting view :) But then, why do we even show those "flashing"
messages, let's put only the error ones :)

Because they aren't error messages! The "error" is something detected
by me, not by the system.

poc