Re: [Evolution] Muting Error Messages in main window

On Sun, 2016-10-23 at 10:12 +0400, Emre Erenoglu wrote:
I'm using Evolution 3.22.2 in up to date Arch system.

        Hi,
there was no release of 3.22.2 yet. :-/ What you use is 3.22.1 with
some pre-release patches, thus some sort of a development version of
the stable release.

It would be nice to let the Arch maintainers know to not cause this
confusion. I do not use Arch, I do not know who they are.

How can I mute this error? I don't have to see it each time.
Alternatively, I would be just happy to see a disconnected icon on
left folder list like an IMAP account?

If I'm not mistaken, then it would be in the evolution-activesync. Fill
a bug in GNOME's bugzilla against it and hope for a fix.
        Bye,
        Milan