[Evolution] Muting Error Messages in main window

Hi,

I'm using Evolution 3.22.2 in up to date Arch system. I have several accounts in it, and one of them is an Exchange Activesync account using Evolution-Activesync from Gnome git.

This account is not accessible when I'm inside the corporate network.  So each time Evolution starts, it gives me a message in the upper part of the main window stating:
Failed to refresh folder "Account_Name : Inbox
The reported error was "GDBus.Error:org.meego.activesyncd.Error.Failed: HTTP request failed: 7 - Connection terminated unexpectedly"."

How can I mute this error? I don't have to see it each time. Alternatively, I would be just happy to see a disconnected icon on left folder list like an IMAP account?

Thanks,
Emre

--
Br,