Re: [Evolution] Muting Error Messages in main window

On Tuesday, October 25, 2016, Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve> wrote:
On the contrary, often when I suspect something is wrong it's because
some activity (fetching a message, refreshing a folder, ..) seems to be
taking too long. If they were flashing by I wouldn't be worried about
them.

Interesting view :) But then, why do we even show those "flashing" messages, let's put only the error ones :)

Thanks,
Emre

--
Br,