Re: [Evolution] Issues With Evolution

On Thu, 2015-09-17 at 14:03 -0700, PeteK wrote:
I have asked the network admins to take a look and they see the
message come in as RTF, I am totally at a loss right now. Are there
settings somewhere in evolution that I am missing to check/un check?

        Hi,
do you connect to the Exchange server using evolution-mapi or
evolution-ews? Both work differently, but none of them is sending RTF
message body. The exchange server also use to have configured (and
enabled) IMAP and SMTP access, you can try to use that instead, in case
your server supports it.

I recall a similar issue being discussed here [1] couple months ago,
but it didn't lead anywhere. Maybe there are more similar issues
reported either here or in the bugzilla. I know there is an option on
the Exchange server what message body it should send. That means, that
your admins can force text/plain, even if you compose in HTML.
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2014-June/msg00130.html