Re: [Evolution] Issues With Evolution

On Thu, 2015-09-03 at 07:59 -0700, PeteK wrote:
Hi Patrick,

I'm using Evo for work, it's an M$ Exchange setup. Since I have the
same
email also connected to my phone would that also cause the issue to
happen?
I don't have any widgets or processes reading the emails.

I'm afraid I know virtually nothing about Exchange, never having used
it. Others would be better placed to answer this. However I imagine
it's possible in theory that this could be happening.

In my personal setup I do server-side filtering (using Gmail and IMAP)
so this issue doesn't arise.

poc