Re: [Evolution] Issues With Evolution

My biggest issue is still the missing in-line HTML image. the only thing the
recipient gets is

[cid:1442352806.30984.4.camel@myPCName]

and then the image is attached in a format that no one can read.

It's a PNG file.

And it all works fine for me - the sequence I have just used is:

     Create new email message - set format to HTML

     Do a screen cap with PrtScrn

     Use Ctrl-V to paste it into the email.

     Edit to your heart's content.

     Send email

The receiver gets an HTML mail complete with pasted image.

What it looks like to me is that either you aren't setting the message
to be HTML (in which case the image will be attached) or the receiving
end is viewing the Plain Text version of the message, which will have
the cid: information in place of the image and the image will be
displayed as an attachment.

If you are still having problems, have a look at the source of the
email to make sure it makes sense.  If you are still having problems,
send a *small* example to the list so that we can see what the problem
is.

P.