-----Original Message-----
From: PeteK [via Gnome Evolution - General] <[hidden
email]<mailto:%22PeteK%20%5bvia%20Gnome%20Evolution%20-%20General%5d%22%20%[hidden
email]%3e>>
To: pkovac <[hidden email]<mailto:pkovac%20%[hidden email]%3e>>
Subject: Re: Issues With Evolution
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 05:45:54 -0700

Thanks Pete, will try that this morning.

Should I send the email from evolution to [hidden email] or would that open
a new thread?

BR
Pete

below:
http://gnome-evolution-general.1774414.n4.nabble.com/Issues-With-Evolution-tp4661999p4662079.html
This email was sent by
PeteK<http://gnome-evolution-general.1774414.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&amp;user=375303>
(via Nabble)
To receive all replies by email, subscribe to this
discussion<http://gnome-evolution-general.1774414.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=subscribe_by_code&amp;node=4661999&amp;code=cGtvdmFjQGV4cGVydGlnLmNvbXw0NjYxOTk5fDE2NTYxMTcwNjE=>

 unknown-22WZ4X (69K) Download Attachment "/