Re: [Evolution] Issues With Evolution

I was able to contact Pete, thank you for your help. The odd part is that I am able to see my HTML body in an email that I send to myself, with the inline image in place. But no other email program can see the inline image, its only attached as an attachment without an extension.

I have asked the network admins to take a look and they see the message come in as RTF, I am totally at a loss right now. Are there settings somewhere in evolution that I am missing to check/un check?

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 11:33 AM, Andre Klapper [via Gnome Evolution - General] <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Thu, 2015-09-17 at 07:15 -0700, PeteK wrote:
> Sorry to be such a bother but where is the log in to the mailing list?
> This is the only place I see but there's no where to log into. Am I
> missing something?

It's a public archive.
Go to this month's archive and see everybody's emails.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  [hidden email]
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/