Re: [Evolution] Issues With Evolution

Thanks, was able to figure out that I needed to clear all of my Outlook rules
that were server side and that cleared up everything.

My biggest issue is still the missing in-line HTML image. the only thing the
recipient gets is

[cid:1442352806.30984.4.camel@myPCName]

and then the image is attached in a format that no one can read. This really
hampers my productivity at work since I have to take a screen shot, save it,
then create a new document and paste all the images in the document then
attach the document to the email. This used to work a long time ago but it
hasn't worked for me at all on two different OS's (Fedora 20/21/22) and
Linux Mint (16/17/17.2).

Any idea?

Best regards,
Pete