Re: [Evolution] Issues With Evolution

Sorry to be such a bother but where is the log in to the mailing list?
This is the only place I see but there's no where to log into. Am I missing something?

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 9:05 AM, Pete Biggs [via Gnome Evolution - General] <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Thu, 2015-09-17 at 06:48 -0700, PeteK wrote:
> Thanks for the help Pete! How do I get your email address to send you
> over the email directly?

It's at the top of every message I send to the mailing list!

What you see in nabble is a manipulated archive of this list - you
really should subscribe to the list directly rather than using some
intermediate software.

I could put it in this message, but nabble will just remove it.

I suppose you could look in the archives at

  https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2015-September/thread.html

P.