Re: [Evolution] Fwd: Mail in Evolution disappearing - mystery deepens

El 2015-12-03 02:22, dave boland escribió:
Paul,

I have used gmail, but I'm bothered by their privacy and their desire to
sell personal information.  Same for Yahoo.

Dave,

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015, at 04:02 PM, Paul Smith wrote:
On Wed, 2015-12-02 at 15:19 -0500, dave boland wrote:
> My isp has a 90 day limit that I did not know about.  The only
> alternative is tw, and I doubt that the will be a big improvement.

Ugh. I'm not sure why you're restricted to only those two alternatives,
but that's a bummer.  You could try getting a gmail account (or
something), and have your ISP mail account forward all your mail there.
--
  dave boland
  dboland9 fastmail fm

Try openmailbox.org. FOSS (running Roundcube), a bit of OpenCloud storage and no ads. If you like it, give them a bit of cash as well. It's a small price to pay for privacy.

Best,
Roy