Re: [Evolution] Fwd: Mail in Evolution disappearing - mystery deepens

On Wed, 2015-12-02 at 15:19 -0500, dave boland wrote:
My isp has a 90 day limit that I did not know about.  The only
alternative is tw, and I doubt that the will be a big improvement.

Ugh.  I'm not sure why you're restricted to only those two alternatives,
but that's a bummer.  You could try getting a gmail account (or
something), and have your ISP mail account forward all your mail there.