Re: [Evolution] Migrate data from 2.28,3 to 3.10.4

On Sat, 2014-10-04 at 03:35 -0700, Alexander Miller wrote:
Ralf/Pete:

I'll consider which route to go. I have some bias against having my
mail semi-permanently stored elsewhere than on my own machine. I know
that's not entirely logical in some respects but still ....

You can download from an IMAP server and delete them there too and even
store IMAP in your home, but that's where the issues with IMAP started
for me, by getting duplicated emails. I'm using POP, but I never
upgraded by such huge steps as 2.28.3 to 3.10.4. Nowadays I'm using a
rolling release, so I only update from one to the next release.