Re: [Evolution] Migrate data from 2.28,3 to 3.10.4

On Sat, 2014-10-04 at 01:59 -0700, Alexander Miller wrote:
I do understand that but since I haven't been using it, it would be of
no help now in migrating my existing data, most of which resides only
on my machine. Unless I'm missing something?

You're missing that you might need to do such an update in the future
too. It doesn't help you right now, but _might_ prevent from the same
issue in the future. I prefer POP, but indeed most people claim to have
less issues when using IMAP.