Re: [Evolution] Migrate data from 2.28,3 to 3.10.4

Am Mittwoch, den 01.10.2014, 08:42 -0700 schrieb Alexander Miller:

I've searched the web and posted on the Mint forum but haven't found
an answer to my query. Upgrading from Mint 9 to Mint 17, I need to
save the data from Evolution 2.28.3 and get it into the newer 3.10.4
but I believe the formats are different. I'm afraid the backup/restore
functions may not work. If someone can tell me whether they will work,
or how to do this I'd greatly appreciate it.

You may just give it a try doing the backup from 2.28 and performing the
restore in 3.10. Then see what's there and try to manually import
calendar files, for instance, by using the import function in evolution.
(In 2.28, it is in the files menu).
That may get you through the process in still acceptable time.

--
thomas