Re: [Evolution] downloads page

On Mon, 2013-08-26 at 19:39 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Mon, 2013-08-26 at 11:57 +0100, Tom Davies wrote:
The question would then be "how do we increase the teams 'man'power".
However it is becoming clearer and clearer that the opposite is true.
This project seems keen to exclude outsider and make sure that new
people are discouraged from taking part.

I don't know, but at least I couldn't win this impression by reading
this mailing list. For other projects I won the impression that a common
why is to send patches that fix bugs. If somebody does send good
packages very often she/he might get "privileges".
 ^^^^^^^^^ a typo ;) "patches"