From: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
To: Tom Davies <tomdavies04 yahoo co uk>
Cc: evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
Sent: Monday, 26 August 2013, 0:30
Subject: Re: [Evolution] downloads page

On Sun, 2013-08-25 at 23:19 +0100, Tom Davies wrote:
> 3 would cover the whole lot of them.

I won't answer all the angry "Why don't you list my favorite distro?"
emails. I mean, it's the internet. Fixable via wikipages though.

> All those other projects and many, many others can manage it.

Again, [Citation needed].
Feel free to start a wikipage and collect links though, and if it works
out we can link to it from Evolution's official Download page. Plus
anybody can edit, extend, fix a wikipage.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/