From: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
To: evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
Sent: Monday, 26 August 2013, 11:24
Subject: Re: [Evolution] downloads page

On Mon, 2013-08-26 at 10:38 +0100, Tom Davies wrote:
> Lets look at another tack.  Why is Evo having to drop from a 6 monthly
> to a 1/year release?

Check the mailing list archives if you want to know why.

> Does it lack personnel?

Always, as with every FLOSS project.

>  Do the devs often find themselves caught-up in answering questions
> instead of doing coding?

No.

>  Why aren't more normal users able to help users with common
> questions?

That's a loaded question, like "How often do you beat your wife?".
You already assume that "more normal users are not able to help users".
I don't share that initial assumption.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net