Re: [Evolution] [Thread closed] Mark emails as read annoyance

On Tue, 2013-08-20 at 02:24 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
This is _troubleshooting_ and it already takes time and strange things
could happen and in this case did happen, so making a sane bug report is
to time consuming for me. You can compare bananas and oranges for what
you're doing with your time, but don't claim that you know what's time
consuming for me, doing this is impertinent. I will report serious bugs,
but I report such minor bugs only, if I've got the time to do it and now
I don't have time for reporting this bug.

Troubleshooting takes place in Bugzilla.  You report the symptoms, we
figure it out together.  It's what issue trackers are for.

Also, you could have reported this bug in the time it took you to post
about how you don't have time for reporting this bug.

Matthew Barnes