Re: [Evolution] Mark emails as read annoyance

On 19 August 2013 16:07, Ralf Mardorf <ralf mardorf rocketmail com> wrote:
I mean (1), since I talked about an unread mail as marked and if I would
select the trash folder first, only a mail that anyway should be deleted
could be marked ;).

Just to be sure I understand you, this is what I'm imagining:

1) You have the preview pane closed.
2) You select an unread message but don't open it.
3) You select File->Empty Trash
4) The selected message is marked as read.

Is that correct? If so, you should report it to Gnome Bugzilla. Post the bug number here so others can chip in if they want to.

poc