[Evolution] [Thread closed] Mark emails as read annoyance

On Mon, 2013-08-19 at 19:42 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
Bullshit.

You've had time enough to post about this issue 5 times now

This is _troubleshooting_ and it already takes time and strange things
could happen and in this case did happen, so making a sane bug report is
to time consuming for me. You can compare bananas and oranges for what
you're doing with your time, but don't claim that you know what's time
consuming for me, doing this is impertinent. I will report serious bugs,
but I report such minor bugs only, if I've got the time to do it and now
I don't have time for reporting this bug.

Too funny, there's a discussion at Linux audio users mailing list,
because somebody does complain about broken software, but isn't willing
to report bugs. I don't complain about broken software, but anyway
contribute by testing software and reporting bugs, but I'm doing this
for software that is really important for me, so since Evolution can't
be used for audio production, I won't become an Evolution tester and
since the bug isn't always reproducible, it will be time consuming even
to continue troubleshooting. Note that my concern wasn't this bug! I
only asked, if it's possible to configure Evolution to mark mails not as
read, after switching between folders. I already did more than I wanted
to do, IOW I spend time not for my own sake.

What you've written not only is bullshit, but disrespectful.

I'm not willing to continue.

Regards,
Ralf