Re: [Evolution] Mark emails as read annoyance

On Tue, 2013-08-20 at 00:13 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
I only report this kind of bugs when I've got much time, so not at the
moment. If I would report this and similar bugs, 24 hours a day aren't
enough ;). My machine is a Linux digital audio workstation, I do a lot
of testing and bug reporting, from time to time I report "desktop app"
bugs too, but sorry, I won't report this bug, at least not right now,
since I would have to check, if it's a bug that already was reported
etc.. If I would start reporting similar bugs, for Evolution only it
would take weeks.

Bullshit.

You've had time enough to post about this issue 5 times now to the
mailing list, you've indicated you're using an up-to-date Evolution
release, and so a bug report would be valuable and relevant.

Please take this discussion thread into Bugzilla and stop making
excuses.  Don't worry about whether it's already been reported or
whatever else "etc" meant.

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Evolution

Matthew Barnes