Re: [Evolution] Exchange Server 2008

[cut]
from that thread, as you use Outlook 2003,
[cut]
It is very old thread, at present I use Outlook 2010 with Exchange 2010.
I have also attached screen shot, which is recent, and it shows that
outlook 2010 needs proxy field filled. I will ask my Exchange admins
what type of connection (EWS/MAPI) our outlook 2010 uses.

[cut]
Even if it would do, I need to use proxy only for this particular email server.
Others need regular internet connection.

True. It might be good to try.
Good to see that you understand my point of view. Will there be, in
future, an optional field to input proxy address only for EWS accounts?

 By the way, if I'm not mistaken, the EWS
has also its special public address to be reachable from the outer
network.
Yes I know, I have already connected through that address "pretending"
to be mobile phone client, but I would like to use intranet connection,
as it is much faster.

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521