[Evolution] Exchange Server 2008

Hi :)
What should i install in order to get Exchange communicating with Evo?  Do i install the Ews things first or Mapi or the main Evo package?  Does the wrong order damage anything, such as my ability to try again and get the order right 2nd time.

I know it's MS's fault for creating such a non-standard POS but i have to live with it for now, at least until i can show them a better calendar.  I was really glad to see someone give a PPA that might even make it possible for me to install Evo at last and give it a go.

https://launchpad.net/~gnome3-team/+archive/gnome3

Many apols for getting over excited about that but if you were in my shoes you might understand.
Apols and regards from
Tom :)