Re: [Evolution] Keyring Password issues again!!

Dnia 2013-08-06, wto o godzinie 17:29 +1200, Chris and Tracey pisze:
Has anyone else faced this?
        It is not the same as yours, but my evolution (3.8.2) constantly, few
minutes after start, asks me to provide password to some of my email
accounts, despite _correct_ passwords are stored in keyring, and even If
I provide _correct_ password it claims it is not correct. The end result
is that I am forced to restart evo to send any email (it is able to send
anything ~120 seconds after start).
        I just gave up on this and I am restarting evo 20-30 times a day...
that is sad. I can provide stacktrace/valgrind/anything if someone is
willing to debug this.

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521