Re: [Evolution] Exchange Server 2008

[cut]
Is there a bug for this?
        I doubt it. At least I didn't report one. I was just unable to connect
to Exchange via proxy, so I assumed it is impossible. If I am wrong
please correct me. My setup is:
1.My PC
2.Proxy
3.Exchange with _intranet_ address, which can be reached easily from
Outlook on Windows.

For detailed setup please read this post, which addressed this issue:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2011-June/msg00216.html

        The difference between evolution and outlook is, that evolution does
not have field for proxy settings. I have attached screen shot to
visualize what am I talking about. Setting my proxy address in regular
evolution's proxy field also didn't help. Even if it would do, I need to
use proxy only for this particular email server. Others need regular
internet connection.
        What am I doing wrong?

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz