Re: [Evolution] Keyring Password issues again!!

[cut]
could you try with 3.8.5, which was released only yesterday, when your
distribution will package that version, please? There were done some
related changes, thus maybe they cover your case as well.
        OK, I will. Currently I have evolution installed from this repository:
https://launchpad.net/~gnome3-team/+archive/gnome3 . It's evolution
version is 3.8.2-0ubuntu1~raring1. Are you aware of any repo which holds
newer version of evolution for Debian/Ubuntu?

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521