Re: [Evolution] Exchange Server 2008

Dnia 2013-08-14, śro o godzinie 16:50 +0100, Tom Davies pisze:
Hi :)
Thanks! :)  So, this is looking quite possible!! :D
Yes, but be careful. I wanted to test if it is working via proxy in
current version, to be able to respond to David Woodhouse email, and
have broken my setup. Now I am not able to connect to Exchange even if I
set up config, as it was before change. I even made a screenshot to
avoid configuration mistake...
        So be warned. I will continue to fix it on monday.

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521