Re: [Evolution] Exchange Server 2008

________________________________

From: Patryk Benderz <Patryk Benderz esp pl>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Sent: Wednesday, 14 August 2013, 17:11
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Exchange Server 2008

Dnia 2013-08-14, śro o godzinie 16:50 +0100, Tom Davies pisze:
Hi :)
Thanks! :)  So, this is looking quite possible!! :D
Yes, but be careful. I wanted to test if it is working via proxy in
current version, to be able to respond to David Woodhouse email, and
have broken my set-up. Now I am not able to connect to Exchange even if I
set up config, as it was before change. I even made a screen-shot to
avoid configuration mistake...
    So be warned. I will continue to fix it on monday.

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521

Hi :)
Ok, but i have a few machines that have an almost fresh install of Ubuntu on so it would be easy to recover
if one of them went down.

The thing that would worry me is if messages or data were lost off the Server or if i broke the Server
somehow.

It doesn't sound like that sort of problem occurs so i could try this without too much worry.

Thanks and regards from
Tom :)