[Evolution] RESEND CORRECTION : Virgin Evolution + old saved messages.

Hi; I have corrected my original message which seems to have disappeared
into the ether.  If it shows up I said saved in the message when I meant
files that have a backup from the older evolution.

A simple task that seems to be eluding me.  I intend to load a virgin
Fedora 19 onto a new second disk.  I want to clean my system by starting
everything new including the latest version of Evolution.

EXCEPT.  When I finished install the new Evolution with new accounts
etc. I want to then add my past backuped Evolution messages.  How can I
connect or add those files?  Is there a way to set up a second machine
or disk showing on my new file list like a second "On this Computer"?

All suggestions or link welcomed.
--
Regards Bill
Fedora 16, Gnome 3.2.1