Re: [Evolution] Issue about reading Feed from bitbucket

On Mon, 2013-04-15 at 11:44 -0300, Marcos Souza wrote:
I recommend you report your problem to the Evo Bugzilla page. See
http://projects.gnome.org/evolution/bugs.shtml which will also give
you
advice on how to collect useful information to accompany your
report.

Thanks for pointing bugzilla page of Evo! I will try to reproduce
witht the
current codebase.

I also suggest you subscribe to this list if you intend to use Evolution
regularly. You can get a lot of help from other users, not all of whom
will bother to answer queries from non-members.

poc