[Evolution] Time drift in Evolution when entering appointment in Android

Hello!

Sorry for eventually breaking any conventions... I am new to using such support options... :)

Configuration:
- Evolution on Linux Mint Debian edition, MATE desktop
- Corporate Exchange 2010 server
- Samsung Galaxy S3 with Android 4.1.2 using stock SPlanner and Touchdown

My problem: I am experiencing a strange problem when entering an appointment in my Galaxy S3 using either Touchdown or the stock SPlanner. When the appointment is synced to Exchange 2010 it all displays correctly in MS Outlook and Outlook Web Access. However, when opening Evolution on my computer the appontment has drifted two hours forward. E.g when entering an appointment at 10 am on the S3 it shows up at 8 am in Evolution. The other way around, everything syncs OK: entring an appointment in Evolution syncs perfectly back to S3/Touchdown.

I live in Norway, which currently is at time zone Norway/Oslo (+2). Both my phone and my PC are set up with this time zone.

Any ideas where to start looking?

Best regards globus68