Re: [Evolution] Issue about reading Feed from bitbucket

2013/4/15 Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>
On Mon, 2013-04-15 at 09:21 -0300, Marcos Souza wrote:

> > > First time I configure Evolution to receive emails, we bring to me all
> > > the
> > > emails form server. But, next time we tries to get the emails form
> > > server,
> > > he get a timeout...
> > >
> > > Strange don't you think?
> >
> > It could be a server problem of course. What is the exact error message
> > you get?
> >

> Yes, but Thunderbird didn't give this warning...
>
> In attached is a print of the timeout error on Evolution.

If you restart Evo and try again, does it still time out?

Not, it not happen. Just after some time, it give to me this warning, but not at startup.

This is a know issue...?

poc

--
Att,

Marcos Paulo de Souza
Acadêmico de Ciencia da Computação - FURB - SC
Github: https://github.com/marcosps/
"Uma vida sem desafios é uma vida sem razão"
"A life without challenges, is a non reason life"