Re: [Evolution] Issue about reading Feed from bitbucket

On Mon, 2013-04-15 at 09:21 -0300, Marcos Souza wrote:
2013/4/13 Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>

On Fri, 2013-04-12 at 22:22 -0300, Marcos Souza wrote:
What exactly are the problems with SMTP and IMAP?

First time I configure Evolution to receive emails, we bring to me all
the
emails form server. But, next time we tries to get the emails form
server,
he get a timeout...

Strange don't you think?

It could be a server problem of course. What is the exact error message
you get?

Yes, but Thunderbird didn't give this warning...

In attached is a print of the timeout error on Evolution.

If you restart Evo and try again, does it still time out?

poc