Re: [Evolution] Issue about reading Feed from bitbucket

Yeah, sorry...

It's a Evolution doubt :)

The version is 3.6.2.

Did you have this issue too?

2013/4/12 Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>
On Wed, 2013-04-10 at 09:07 -0300, Marcos Souza wrote:
> Hi guys!
>
> I'm currently using Thunderbird as my Mail app.
>
> But, I really liked the Calendar and the Integration with Unity(showing my
> events in calendar of Unity)

Is this a question about Evolution? If so, please state which version
(see Help->About).

poc

--
Att,

Marcos Paulo de Souza
Acadêmico de Ciencia da Computação - FURB - SC
Github: https://github.com/marcosps/
"Uma vida sem desafios é uma vida sem razão"
"A life without challenges, is a non reason life"