Re: [Evolution] calendar one day to early

On Tue, 2011-08-09 at 13:38 +0200, Kaare Fiedler Christiansen wrote:
I seem to recall that quite a few versions back evolution had a bug
concerning timezones and all day events, that gave that effect

        Hi,
it sounds familiar to me too. Might be that the calendar didn't have set
default timezone, thus floating times (like those dates in a whole-day
event) were presented in UTC. It used to show those days not as midnight
to midnight, but with real time offsets, like 3AM to 3AM, leaping
between two consecutive days. Something like that I vaguely recall.

7) Import a new holiday calendar, e.g.
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/caldata/GermanHolidays.ics

Just a side note, it might worth to add the calendar as On The Web,
where you simply replace http:// to webcal:// at the beginning of the
URL, and you'll keep up to date. Of course, I suppose the file will be
there "forever", and that you do not want to change those events.
        Bye,
        Milan