Re: [Evolution] calendar one day to early

On 8 August 2011 10:59, Pete Biggs <pete biggs org uk> wrote:

> I had 2.32 (ubuntu actual) and changed to gnome 3.0; actual version of
> evo 3.0.2. It is the same error independent of the version.

What is the source of your calendar? ÂIs it local? ÂCalDAV? Exchange?
Web based iCal?

Almost certainly the issue is to do with timezones, so if they are iCal
based entries, it would be useful to see a (non-confidential) calendar
entry and also you should let us know what timezone your system is.

I would suspect timezones if Evo was off by an hour. Off by a day sounds like something else (confusion about leap years perhaps?)

pocÂ