Re: [Evolution] calendar one day to early

The calendar is local. I do not remember to have included any other
calendar. These are informations in the personal calendar.
Your question: timezone berlin/stockholm/rome i.e. germany central
european summer time;

Is that your system timezone or is it set in Evolution? (i.e. in Edit ->
Preferences -> Calendar and Tasks)

The first screenshot shows data from the end of this year: those entries
up to 2012-01-02 were hand-changed, the epiphanias 2011-01-06 is not yet
changed and found on 2011-01-05.

How did the entries get into your calendar initially? Were they entered
by hand or were they imported from an external calendar?

Where do I have to look for the info presented here?

Right-click on calendar entry and select "Save as iCalendar" - there
will be information in the iCal file about the time zone and the exact
dates.  This will show if the entry itself is correct.

P.