Re: [Evolution] calendar one day to early

Right-click on calendar entry and select "Save as iCalendar" - there
will be information in the iCal file about the time zone and the exact
dates.  This will show if the entry itself is correct.

I took the entry from eastern sunday as example which I didnot change
sofar:

I presume that Easter Sunday is 8th April 2012 - it is on my calendar
anyway.  So I see a problem:

DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20120407
DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20120408

In my entry that I just created for Easter Sunday 2012 it says

        DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20120408
        DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20120409

So somewhere along the line the wrong dates have been entered - it might
well have been a timezone problem when you imported the information from
elsewhere?

Since the actual entries now have the wrong info in them, I suspect the
only way you can deal with it is to manually alter everything.

P.