Re: [Evolution] calendar one day to early

Hi Pete,

Am Dienstag, den 09.08.2011, 09:34 +0100 schrieb Pete Biggs:
The calendar is local. I do not remember to have included any other
calendar. These are informations in the personal calendar.
Your question: timezone berlin/stockholm/rome i.e. germany central
european summer time;

Is that your system timezone or is it set in Evolution? (i.e. in Edit ->
Preferences -> Calendar and Tasks)

In Calendar and Tasks the timezone is set to the systems timezone which
is Europe/Berlin

The first screenshot shows data from the end of this year: those entries
up to 2012-01-02 were hand-changed, the epiphanias 2011-01-06 is not yet
changed and found on 2011-01-05.

How did the entries get into your calendar initially? Were they entered
by hand or were they imported from an external calendar?

These were not entered by hand but using some other way, I do not
remember.

Where do I have to look for the info presented here?

Right-click on calendar entry and select "Save as iCalendar" - there
will be information in the iCal file about the time zone and the exact
dates.  This will show if the entry itself is correct.

I took the entry from eastern sunday as example which I didnot change
sofar:

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Ximian//NONSGML Evolution Calendar//EN
VERSION:2.0
METHOD:PUBLISH
BEGIN:VEVENT
UID:20100918T105048Z-2513-1000-1-68 bernhard-desktop
DTSTAMP:20100918T105048Z
CREATED:20100918T105048Z
LAST-MODIFIED:20100918T105048Z
SUMMARY:Ostersonntag
LOCATION:Deutschland
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20120407
DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20120408
TRANSP:TRANSPARENT
STATUS:CONFIRMED
BEGIN:VALARM
X-EVOLUTION-ALARM-UID:20100918T105048Z-2513-1000-1-69 bernhard-desktop
TRIGGER;VALUE=DURATION;RELATED=START:-PT15M
END:VALARM
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR

No timezone to be found.