Re: [Evolution] calendar one day to early

On 8 August 2011 08:49, Bernhard Kleine <bernhard kleine gmx net> wrote:
Hi,

since quite some time I have holiday entries in my calendar which are
just one day to early. When I change these entries e.g. eastern sunday
2012 is not on a sunday 8-April-12 but on saturday 7-april12. I can
change this entry, sure, but then in the next year the same problem.

I do not have any idea where this can be changed permanently. It is a
problem from older evolution versions, but since I have started to use
the calendar more regularly, it is a mess. The whole calendar menu does
not contain any entry where these holidays are mentioned not to mention
be changed.

Help us to help you. Please give your Evolution version. See Help->About.

poc