Re: [Evolution] calendar one day to early

Am Montag, den 08.08.2011, 16:29 +0100 schrieb Pete Biggs:
I had 2.32 (ubuntu actual) and changed to gnome 3.0; actual version of
evo 3.0.2. It is the same error independent of the version.

What is the source of your calendar?  Is it local?  CalDAV? Exchange?
Web based iCal?

Almost certainly the issue is to do with timezones, so if they are iCal
based entries, it would be useful to see a (non-confidential) calendar
entry and also you should let us know what timezone your system is.

P.
The calendar is local. I do not remember to have included any other
calendar. These are informations in the personal calendar.
Your question: timezone berlin/stockholm/rome i.e. germany central
european summer time;

The first screenshot shows data from the end of this year: those entries
up to 2012-01-02 were hand-changed, the epiphanias 2011-01-06 is not yet
changed and found on 2011-01-05.

the second screenshot shows one of the two entries. (they are doubled
since the swiss holidays are shown separately.

Where do I have to look for the info presented here?

Greetings
Bernhard