Re: [Evolution] OT: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Evolution-EWS (Exchange Web Services) Alpha release

[cut]
But if you *remove* them from Cc they might not receive the message at
[cut]
David, I have read the article you wrote. All of it. With understanding
of what I am reading. Please do not explain what you wrote, cause it
feels like you assume I am not able to understand it. I do. And I still
do not agree. You got your opinion, I have mine.
        Now I am going to look for fire extinguisher, because this thread
started to look like a flame. Regards.

P.S. I saw, your mail was addressed to me and ML is CCed. What about
your promise: ? (It was a rhetoric question)
I'll try to remember do that for *you*,