Re: [Evolution] OT: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Evolution-EWS (Exchange Web Services) Alpha release

[cut]
It's very rude.
I would be, if I knew your preferences before. But I didn't. Now, as I
know them, I'll try to keep you in CC... just you.

Please see http://david.woodhou.se/reply-to-list.html
This is your opinion.

[cut]
I'll try to remember do that for *you*, but the default behaviour for
someone whose preferences I *don't* know (or don't remember) would
always have to be to include them in my reply, as discussed in the above
URL.
I can use opposite argumentation - see point 12. Of course now I know
your preference...
http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php#noprivate

Regards, Patrick.
And have a happy Easter - provided you are a Cristian.