[Evolution] OT: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Evolution-EWS (Exchange Web Services) Alpha release

[cut]
Sorry for delayed response, but if that question was directed at me
don't you think it would have been useful to actually *send* it to me,
rather than dropping me from Cc and only sending it to the list?

Yes, it should work with Exchange 2010.
Thanks David, that is really good news.
        And regarding your comment above, I do not agree. The message *was*
sent to you by ML server - that is the idea of mailing lists, but I am
sure I do not need to explain, especially on this ML.
        I have dropped you from CC intentionally, because ML server should send
you a copy anyway, as you are subscribed. Moreover - I advice you to use
"reply to mailing list" functionality of your MUA, instead os hitting
"reply"/"reply to all".
--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521